Cannabis oil is one of the most popular items available to treat medical conditions and for recreational users. If you’re looking for premium cannabis oil in the Central Valley, Medallion Wellness offers a number of options including THC oil and CBD oil. Browse through our online menu and make an order for delivery. Or if you want to come into one of our storefronts, you can discover which location is closest to you. If you have any questions you can reach Medallion Wellness online or by calling (888) 354-0139.
- 1 About Cannabis Oil in the Central Valley
- 2 What Conditions Can Cannabis Oil Help Treat?
- 3 Benefits of Cannabis Oil
- 4 What to Look For in Cannabis Oil
- 5 Weed Oil Delivery in the Central Valley
- 6 FAQ
- 7 References
About Cannabis Oil in the Central Valley
Cannabis oil continues to be one of the most popular forms of cannabis. Cannabis oil offers many benefits. It’s easier to use than flower and is easier to store than edibles. It’s also very convenient. You can bring cannabis oil with you when you travel and once you arrive, it’s easy to take.
What Is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is a concentrated form of cannabis extracted from the cannabis plant. Most oils use a process called chemical extraction that extracts cannabinoids like THC and CBD from the plant in addition to other beneficial ingredients such as terpenes and flavonoids. CO2 extraction is currently the most popular method as it allows for easy extraction and doesn’t produce toxic residue.
How Can You Take Cannabis Oil?
- Sublingually – drop it under the tongue
- Smoke it – either directly or drop it on flower
- Inhalation – use a vaporizer designed for oil
- Eat it – you can season your favorite snacks and enjoy it with a cookie or lollipop
Each method can lead to different effects. Smoking or inhaling cannabis oil will lead to the quickest effects, you’ll feel the effects immediately. If you eat it, the effects can take an hour or more to feel. Sublingually is the most popular method of taking cannabis oil as it is quick, easy, and low-key. Sublingual ingestion will take longer to feel the effects than smoking it but usually less time
What’s the Right Dosage for Cannabis Oil?
Start with a few drops, and then work your way up if you feel like you need more. When you start small, it’s always easier to add more but if you start with too much, you can’t go back.
What Conditions Can Cannabis Oil Help Treat?
- Pain relief
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Symptoms with various forms of cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Immune system diseases such as multiple sclerosis and HIV/AIDS
Benefits of Cannabis Oil
Cannabis helps encourage a tranquil and relaxed mood. It can aid in meditation or yoga or help achieve a serene state of mind before a hike or before working on a project. Cannabis oil can also supplement the enjoyment of your favorite hobbies.
Supports Healthy Sleep Habits
Many people struggle with insomnia or just have trouble falling asleep at night. Take cannabis oil an hour or two before you want to sleep. It’s estimated that as much as 30-40% of the population suffer from some form of sleep disorder. Cannabis oil can help relax the mind and soothe the body preparing you for a good night’s sleep.
Cannabis has a long history as a pain reliever. In ancient China, the plant was used to treat malaria, menstrual symptoms, constipation, and gout. In medieval times, it was used to treat nausea, vomiting, and as an analgesic. Cannabis can help with both acute and chronic inflammation of the joints. Acute inflammation is temporary, the result of a sprain or strain. Chronic inflammation comes from long-lasting conditions such as forms of arthritis. Cannabis has 20 times the anti-inflammatory power as aspirin! This makes it an incredibly effective treatment for joint and muscle pain. Canada and the UK have already approved a drug made from THC and CBD to treat multiple sclerosis. The US might soon follow suit. Until then, cannabis oil performs an important role as an anti-inflammatory.
Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Cannabis oil can work well as an anti-stressor. One study found that a dose of CBD helped reduce social anxiety before patients gave a speech. With more studies on the way, and a large number of individual testimonials at how cannabis helped reduce their stress and anxiety, cannabis can play an important role in reducing overall stress and anxiety.
Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and strokes pose a difficult challenge. Cannabis oil can help relieve the symptoms. Researchers found that cannabis contains neuroprotective properties.
What to Look For in Cannabis Oil
Cannabis products are legalized at the state level so the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t provide guidelines for cannabis oil. It might feel confusing to sort through all the products offered. If possible, read the labels carefully. All products should list whether THC or CBD is the primary ingredient. For products with both CBD and THC, the package should include the CBD: THC ratio. Patients are usually looking for THC or CBD heavy products. If you have questions about which oil to try, don’t hesitate to ask your Medallion Wellness Canna-guide. You can learn more about the benefits of cannabis products by following our blog.
Weed Oil Delivery in the Central Valley
We offer simple and easy delivery for weed oil in the Central Valley.
- Shop – View our menu and browse through all our current cannabis oil offerings available by location – Modesto, Atwater, Fresno, etc.
- Checkout – Place your order and click Checkout. Once you check out, you’ll receive a text from one of our Canna-guides.
- Delivery – When your order is ready, you will receive an ETA and tracking link when your driver is ready to make your delivery.
- Delivery Minimums – Check our map. Delivery minimums vary by your location.
- Enjoy Your Cannabis Oil – Cannabis delivery has never been easier.
Is Cannabis Oil legal recreationally in the Central Valley?
Yes. Cannabis oil is included in California’s Prop.64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA). It is legal to use in a private location. However, it is not legal to consume in public spaces, so be careful.
Can I get cannabis oil delivered?
Absolutely. Cannabis oil is one of our most popular products for delivery. Just follow the steps outlined above or on our delivery page, and soon you can enjoy the benefits of cannabis oil from the comfort of your own home.
Can cannabis oil be used to treat pain?
Cannabis has phenomenal anti-inflammatory properties. As mentioned above, researchers found it has 20 times the anti-inflammatory properties as aspirin. However, cannabis oil is not intended as a primary pain reliever for some serious conditions. Make sure you consult with your doctor about which ailments cannabis oil is suitable to help.
Can cannabis oil help with anxiety?
Yes. Cannabis oil can promote a relaxed and serene mood and help compensate for specific conditions such as social anxiety.
Will cannabis oil get me high?
It depends on the type of cannabis oil you take. CBD oil is not psychotropic and will not get anyone high. However, oils high in THC content will have the same effect as THC ingested by other means including smoking or vaping, so it can get you high. Make sure to check the products thoroughly or ask our Canna-guides if you desire a CBD or THC oil and they can help guide you to the correct product for you.
Will CBD oil make me test positive on a drug test?
It depends on the test and which CBD products you take. Not all CBD products are created equal. High-quality CBD oil is unlikely to result in a positive drug test. However, if cannabis contains THC over 0.3% then you may test positive.
Is cannabis oil natural?
Yes. Cannabis oil is a natural extract from the cannabis plant. As such, it is as natural as any plant extract. If you have any questions about the cannabis oils on our menu, send us a message or call us at (888) 354-0139 and we can help answer any further questions.
- Insomnia – Symptoms, Types, Causes, and More. (2020, November 19). Retrieved December 08, 2020, from https://www.sleepfoundation.org/insomnia
- Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. The Permanente journal, 23, 18–041. https://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/18-041
- Russo E. B. (2008). Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Therapeutics and clinical risk management, 4(1), 245–259. https://doi.org/10.2147/tcrm.s1928
- Bergamaschi, M. M., Queiroz, R. H., Chagas, M. H., de Oliveira, D. C., De Martinis, B. S., Kapczinski, F., Quevedo, J., Roesler, R., Schröder, N., Nardi, A. E., Martín-Santos, R., Hallak, J. E., Zuardi, A. W., & Crippa, J. A. (2011). Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, 36(6), 1219–1226. https://doi.org/10.1038/npp.2011.6
- Maroon, J., & Bost, J. (2018). Review of the neurological benefits of phytocannabinoids. Surgical neurology international, 9, 91. https://doi.org/10.4103/sni.sni_45_18