Weed delivery in Merced is a popular service Medallion Wellness offers in Merced County. If you live in Merced, Fergus, or Bear Creek, contact us for convenient and affordable weed delivery.
Quick and Affordable Delivery for Weed
Whether you work from home or have to travel to work, your time is valuable. Life is short and we all want to make the most of it. Contact Medallion Wellness about our weed delivery options.
About Weed Delivery in Merced County
We deliver Medical Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA) compliant weed products including flower, edibles, and concentrate. To learn more about weed in California, follow our blog.
*Delivery minimums vary by location.
Delivery is offered in Modesto from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
If you wonder if we can deliver on any holiday, please call our Merced dispensary at (209) 635-5983.
All orders should be placed through our online menu. Popular products for our weed delivery service include:
Medallion Wellness Delivery Map
Benefits of Weed Delivery in Merced?
Weed has many therapeutic benefits that have been supported by studies including treatment of cancer pain, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, and more. Additionally, early studies suggest the use of weed might limit the rates of opioid use for pain.
- Don’t waste your time stuck in traffic
- Spend time at home or work free from stress
- Ensure your privacy
- Easy online ordering process
How Much Does Weed Delivery Cost Near Me?
The Adult Use Marijuana Act (AUMA) sets the guidelines for recreational weed use and delivery in California. Currently, adults over 21-years-old may purchase and use recreational weed. Adults over 18-years-old may purchase and use medicinal cannabis.
The AUMA determines the maximum purchase amount for both flower and concentrate products. For flower, the maximum amount for purchase and delivery per day for recreational patients is 28.5 grams. For concentrate products, the maximum amount for delivery and purchase in a single day is 8 grams.
Pursuant to California Vehicle Code 23222, it is illegal to smoke, ingest, or consume weed while driving a motor vehicle. You may transport weed in a closed and sealed container in the cabin of your vehicle. If any product is not sealed, it must be transported in the trunk of a vehicle.
We can deliver to any private property. But you should not violate any restrictions placed by the property owner.
According to the AUMA, you may consume marijuana in and on any private property with the permission of the property owner. You may not consume any weed products in a public location.
- Mücke M, Phillips T, Radbruch L, Petzke F, Häuser W. (2018). Cannabis-based medicines for chronic neuropathic pain in adults. Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews. 2018 Mar 7;3(3):CD012182. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD012182.pub2
- Smith LA, Azariah F, Lavender VT, Stoner NS, Bettiol S. (2015). Cannabinoids for nausea and vomiting in adults with cancer receiving chemotherapy. Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews. 2015 Nov 12;2015(11): CD009464. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009464.pub2
- Stockings E, Campbell G, Hall WD, Nielsen S, Zagic D, Rahman R, Murnion B, Farrell M, Weier M, Degenhardt L. (2018). Cannabis and cannabinoids for the treatment of people with chronic noncancer pain conditions: a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled and observational studies. Pain. 2018 Oct;159(10):1932-1954. doi: 10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001293
- Whiting PF, Wolff RF, Deshpande S, Di Nisio M, Duffy S, Hernandez AV, Keurentjes JC, Lang S, Misso K, Ryder S, Schmidlkofer S, Westwood M, Kleijnen J. (2015). Cannabinoids for Medical Use: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA. 2015 Jun 23-30;313(24):2456-73. doi: 10.1001/jama.2015.6358
- Nielsen S, Sabioni P, Trigo JM, Ware MA, Betz-Stablein BD, Murnion B, Lintzeris N, Khor KE, Farrell M, Smith A, Le Foll B. (2017). Opioid-Sparing Effect of Cannabinoids: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017 Aug;42(9):1752-1765. doi: 10.1038/npp.2017.51